Educational Leadership M.S. Admission
- All college/university transcripts
Note: The GRE is NOT required for admission.
Additional Program Application Requirements
Separate Screening Assessment
As part of the Educator Preparation Program (EPP) admission process, this program will require a separate screening assessment as required by the Texas Education Agency (TEA). After submitting the initial application for admission, the program will contact the applicant with further instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree with an overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 - or at least a 2.75 GPA for the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate work
- Be currently employed full time as a teacher at a TEA-approved school
- Hold a valid Texas Standard Teaching Certificate
- Have two years of documented, creditable teaching in a TEA-approved/recognized school, as shown in your Texas service record
- Submit a District Acknowledgement form
These deadlines are for application only. Financial Aid and Scholarships may have their own deadlines.
8-Week Program Deadlines:
- Spring A – Jan. 1
- Spring B – March 1
- Summer – May 1
- Fall A – Aug. 12
- Fall B – Oct. 1