- Application for Admission
- $40 application fee ($50 for international students)
- All official college and/or university transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of at least 2.75, including repeated courses - or a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate work
This graduate-level certificate program consists of 12 credit hours. That means you only have to complete four courses to earn your certificate.
You can earn your certificate in as few as two semesters, depending on course availability and how many courses you take each semester.
- Spring A: Jan 1
- Spring B: Mar 1
- Fall A: Aug 8
- Fall B: Applications will open on Aug 30
- Fall B: Oct 9