Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration M.S. Admission
Admission into the program will be limited each year. Students interested in the program are subject to a separate selection process:
- Applicants will complete a Graduate Studies application via Apply Texas portal (Do not submit the required essay in Apply Texas). If you have problems accessing the application, please contact the College of Graduate Studies and Research at 325-942-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the College of Graduate Studies and Research has processed your Apply Texas application, you will receive an email from Angelo State Graduate Studies to create your ASU User Account and receive your ASU Campus ID.
- Unofficial transcripts from the university or college that awarded your Bachelor’s Degree submitted via Graduate Studies Documents for Submission form. (If admitted, you will be required to request your degree-awarding institution to send the official transcripts to the College of Graduate Studies and Research at email@example.com, with the exception of Angelo State University transcripts)
Additional Program Application Requirements
- A resume or autobiographical sketch detailing your educational background, volunteer, and employment experience.
- A brief statement of purpose (1-2 pages typed and double-spaced) explaining your reasons for selecting a career in healthcare administration.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with your academic, volunteer, and/or employment performance.
- Personal Interview: After submitting the application and application requirements for admission, the Norris-Vincent College of Business department will review the applicant’s file for a possible personal interview at the invitation of the MS Healthcare Administration Program Board of Directors. The Board of Directors to consist of individuals from our Healthcare Organization Partners.
Upload resume, essay, and letters of recommendation in a PDF format via Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration M.S. Documents for Submission form.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- NVCOB graduate programs are open to all applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, regardless of their undergraduate field of study, with an overall GPA of 3.00 or better, or a GPA of 2.50 or better with at least three years of meaningful business experience.
These deadlines are for application only. Financial Aid and Scholarships may have their deadlines.
Fall - Aug. 21