Public Health M.P.H. Admissions
- Apply Texas application
- All College and University Transcripts (Unofficial copies of transcripts are required for application evaluation purposes, unless you attended Angelo State for your undergraduate degree. If admitted, the official transcripts will be required).
Three Letters of Recommendation - Two must be professional letters of recommendation from individuals who can address the applicant’s ability to succeed in graduate school.
If an applicant has a 3.0 overall/cumulative GPA or higher, then the letters of recommendation are waived
*All supporting documents must be submitted via Graduate Studies Documents for Submission form.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science Professions with a Specialization in Public Health with a GPA of 3.0/4.0 (Regular Admission) or a GPA of 3.3/4.0 (Priority Admission)
- Non-BSHSP degree with a GPA of 3.0 and higher.
- Completion of one semester of college-level introductory human or general biology.
- Completion of one semester of college algebra, pre-calculus or statistics.
Applicants that do not meet all of the regular admission requirements may be admitted by the review of the M.P.H. Admissions Committee.
These deadlines are for applications only. Financial Aid and Scholarships may have their own deadlines.
- Domestic and International Applicants Fall: July 31
- Domestic and International Applicants Spring: Dec. 1