Mental Health and Wellness Counseling M.A. Admission
- All college and university transcripts
- When applying, use the 5x8 DG Degree Seeking application.
Note: The GRE is NOT required for admission.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 75 undergraduate GPA or 2.75 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- The GRE test is not required for admission to the program
8-Week Program Deadlines:
Spring A – Jan. 1
Spring B – March 1
Summer – May 1
Fall A – Aug. 12
Fall B – Oct. 1
You are strongly encouraged to register for the first and second eight-week sessions simultaneously, before the first eight-week session begins.