Organizational Psychology and Human Resources M.S. Admission
- Transcript for a 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or foreign equivalent
- Essay of 500 words or less explaining why you chose the Organizational Psychology and Human Resources program at Angelo State University and how you think it will help you meet your career goals
- Three letters of recommendation (may be academic or professional sources)
- For additional information on Graduate Assistantships, visit the Graduate, Teaching, and Research Assistantship page.
- For additional information, visit the Graduate Student Admission Requirements page.
All supporting documents must be submitted via the Graduate Studies Documents for Submission form.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree. Must have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0, or a 3.25 GPA in psychology coursework, including repeated courses.
- Nine (9) hours of undergraduate psychology or related coursework are strongly recommended.
These deadlines are for application only. Financial Aid and Scholarships may have their own deadlines.
Priority Admission Review: March 1 for Fall admission
Applications received by this date will receive priority and will be processed before registration so new students can register on time for a better selection of classes. After the priority deadlines, applications will be reviewed when received, and students will be admitted based on the space available in the program.
Fall: July 31