Organizational Psychology and Human Resources M.S. Degree Plan
(33 credit hours)
- Students must complete 33 SCHs of graduate level work. Required courses are: PSY 6313, 6339, 6350, 6352, 6356, 6360, 6362, 6366, 6377, MGMT 6330, and three credit hours of electives approved by the program director.
- Students may begin the program in the Fall A term only.
- In order to complete the program in one year, students must take 12 SCHs in the Fall and the Spring, and 9 SCHs in the summer.
- This means that students will take 4 courses in the fall, 4 courses in the spring, and 3 courses in the summer, for one year.
- Students complete the curriculum as indicated in the table below.
|Semester||Course 1||Course 2||Course 3|
|Fall A||PSY 6313: Introduction to Statistical Analysis||PSY 6352: Personnel Selection|
|Fall B||PSY 6350: Organizational Psychology||PSY 6366: Multivariate Design and Analysis|
|Spring A||PSY 6356: Performance Evaluation||PSY 6362: Basic Experimental Methodology|
|Spring B||PSY 6360: Leadership||PSY 6377: Training and Development|
|Summer||MGMT 6330: Human Resources Management||PSY 6339: Applications of Psychological Research||Elective|