Industrial/Organizational Psychology M.S. Admission
- All college and university transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation (two must be from academic sources)
- Face-to-face or Skype interview
- The GRE will be required if:
- You do not possess a bachelor’s degree in psychology
- Your overall undergraduate GPA is less than 3.15, including repeated courses
- Your undergraduate GPA in psychology courses is less than 3.40
- Hold a bachelor’s degree. Must have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0, or a 3.25 GPA in psychology coursework, including repeated courses.
- Nine (9) hours of undergraduate psychology or related coursework are strongly recommended
These deadlines are for application only. Financial Aid and Scholarships may have their own deadlines.
Fall: Feb. 1
Fall 2021: Waitlist only