Skip to Main content

Space Change Request Frequently Asked Questions

What is SAARF?

The Space Allocation and Alteration Request Form (SAARF)

This is the form you fill out when you want to make an alteration to the physical space of a building, or when you want to change how you will be using a room. You may choose to use our online form and we will distribute for approvals via email, or you can print the traditional PDF Form and circulate yourself for hand signatures.

Online SAARF