Once a Request Form for New Employee is completed and submitted to the Technology Service Center and the hardware is identified, a technician will pick up the machine for configuration. The following software is installed on all faculty/staff machines:
- Microsoft Windows 10; includes all current service packs and updates
- Microsoft Edge; includes all current service packs and updates
- Office 2019; includes all current service packs and updates
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Mozilla Firefox browser
- Google Chrome Browser
- Adobe Flash Player plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave
- Adobe Air
- Java Plug-in
- Malwarebytes anti-malware
- Alertus - Notification alerts for campus
- ASU System Info - Support tool to provide IT/Support System Information
- VLC - Media Player
- SecureDoc - Encryption Software
- Druva - Backup Software for Users Profile
- Cisco Jabber - Messaging System for Phone
Software requiring per-user configuration will be setup once the new employee’s Technology Access Account, email, and other accounts are created.
If there are any special considerations to take into account, please note them when requesting a new setup.
Additional software to the list above may be installed at the request of the new employee or department. However, all licensing and media for additional software must be provided by the individual or department making the request.