Remote Network Access
Remote Desktop Connection (Fac/Staff)
Faculty and Staff can access their office PC using Remote Desktop Connection software. This is the preferred method for accessing campus resources from off-campus.
On your Office PC
- Go to the System Control Panel (Start > Control Panel > System). Write down the Full computer name.
- Click on the Remote Settings in the System Control Panel. Make sure Remote Desktop is allowed.
- Leave the computer powered on. You do not have to stay logged into the computer to connect remotely.
On your Home Computer
- Download remote desktop app
- Configure remote desktop app
Remote Drive Access
ASU allows remote users to connect securely to the ASU network and get to resources that are usually only available from on campus. Once connected, you can access documents and files stored on your network drives from off-campus.