Black & white laser printers are available for student-use in all computer labs, and color laser printers are available in the MCS 111 lab and in the Library Learning commons.
- Students receive $40 in print funds (equivalent to 800 print credits) each semester (Fall, Spring, Summer) for their printing needs. Print funds hold *NO CASH VALUE*, and are strictly for printing purposes only.
- Each single-sided black and white print deducts $.05 (1 print credit) from your balance, and each single-sided color print deducts $.25 (5 print credits) print credits from your balance.
- When your print fund balance reaches zero, you will not be able to conduct print jobs from any print stations. Instead, you must first add more print funds to your balance.
- Print funds are for each specific term, and unused funds do not roll over to the next term.
- Print fund balances are reset 14 days before the Spring and Fall Semester. Print fund balances for Summer terms reset the following Monday after the Spring semester ends. (Maymester, Summer I and II count as one term).
At the end of the semester, any left-over print funds will not be refunded back to your PaperCut Account. Print funds must be used by the end of the semester or you will lose them.
Duplex (2-sided) Printing
All printers located in the student computer labs and in the Library Learning Commons that are capable of duplex printing are set to automatically print 2-sided. Students have the option to change the print setting to single-sided if desired.
“Express Lane” Print Stations
Stations are available in both the MCS Computer Lab and the Library Learning Commons for students that need to quickly print something for class, check email or submit an assignment.
Web Print will give students the ability to upload files from home, the dorms, or on campus and print the file to a printer in the MCS Lab or Library Commons from anywhere with internet access. Also, now anyone using an iOS device can print directly from their Apple phone or tablet. Visit the Web Print instructions page to get started!
How do print funds work?
- Black & White prints use $.05 (1 print credit) per single-sided print.
- Color prints use $.25 (5 print credits) per single-sided print.
Additional Print Funds
- Additional print funds can be requested by clicking the link below.