Skip to Main content

Making Student Travel Advance Arrangements

  1. Travel advances are normally only given when used for student travel. (See the Student Travel page for complete information.)
  2. Advances are only issued to the faculty/advisor (full-time ASU employee) that is responsible for the student(s).
  3. The Pre-Approval should only be submitted in the advisor’s name and indicate the total number traveling, all expenses for the group, and the date the advance is needed.
  4. Make sure to list all the people traveling on either the Pre-Approval or Expense Report in Chrome River. For more information on this process, please review:

Please Note: An advisor is held accountable for all money advanced in his or her name.