All admissions-related forms are located below.
If you have used links to forms on other pages throughout the website, you may not need to use any of the links listed here.
- Submit Documents for Application: Use this form to submit supporting documents for application (ACT/SAT scores, permanent resident card, etc). This form should not be used to submit official transcripts, TSI or Meningitis Forms.
- Application Fee Waiver Information
Texas Private High School Certificate form: For students who graduate
from a Texas Private High School or students who graduate from a home school program. Must be submitted in order to complete an application with ASU.
- Application Deferment Request Form: For students who want to push back their application for admission by one semester without having to pay the application fee a second time.
- Application Cancellation Request: To remove or withdraw your application from consideration for admission to ASU.
- Affidavit Form: For non-U.S. citizens who graduated from a Texas high school.
- Fresh Start Form: For former students or transfer students who want academic credits that are 10 years old or older removed from their academic record.
- Active Duty Military/Dependent Form: For dependent spouses or children of military personnel stationed in Texas who are not Texas residents.
- Returning Student Active Duty Military Application Fee Waiver Request: Military personnel who are former undergraduate Angelo State University students and are on active duty are eligible to receive an application fee waiver.