To pay the $50 application fee, you may pay by credit/debit card, international bank transfer, bank draft or personal check.
- Pay by credit/debit card or international bank transfer: Pay your $50 Application Fee
- Bank draft or check: Send a bank draft (in U.S. dollars) or a personal check drawn on a U.S. bank to us. Checks should be made payable to Angelo State University.
- Visit our office: Pay by cash, check, or credit card in person at our office.
Students pay tuition when they register for the program.
Requesting an I-20
- Complete the Official Sponsor Financial Statement.
- Send an original bank statement or a letter from a financial institution that confirms you have enough funds to cover the duration of your course.
You may send the documents by:
- scanning an emailing them to ELLI@angelo.edu
- faxing them to +1-325-942-2084
- mailing them to
English Language Learners’ Institute
Angelo State University
ASU State #11035
San Angelo, TX 76909
State law requires all new enrolling students and students returning after a lapse of enrollment to show evidence of receiving a bacterial meningitis vaccination or booster dose.
The vaccination must have been administered within five years of enrollment, and the latest possible date to receive the vaccine is 10 days prior to the first day of the semester.
Please visit the Registrar’s Office for more information.