Submit Your Transcripts
Official transcripts can be sent through a variety of methods.
- Electronic transcripts are preferred and allow for faster application processing. Students should request high school transcripts from their high school counselor to be sent electronically. See the bottom of this page for details on how to order transcripts from Texas colleges and universities. If the school offers you the option between a PDF/electronic option or a paper-hard copy, please select the electronic method.
- Official transcripts hand-delivered to the Office of Admissions or mailed through the U.S. Postal Service must be in a sealed envelope.
ASU Station #11014
San Angelo, TX 76909-1014
For security reasons, please do not email transcripts.
Students with Dual Credit
Official college transcripts and/or Advanced Placement (AP) scores must be submitted in order to receive earned credit.
You’re encouraged to submit official college transcripts in January showing all dual credit coursework completed up to that point. A final college transcript should be submitted following completion of all dual credit coursework.
Request an official transcript be sent directly to Angelo State from the college/university providing the college credit. Please do not email college transcripts.
If you took dual credit at ASU, you do not have to submit your transcript for dual credit courses.
Transfer Students Transcript Policies
- You must submit official transcripts from all colleges attended before registering for courses. We will not transfer credit for any college course documented only on a high school transcript.
- All transcripts become the property of Angelo State University once submitted, and cannot be returned to the applicant. Official transcripts hand-delivered to the Office of Admissions must be in a sealed envelope. Mailed transcripts need to be submitted in an official, sealed envelope. Electronic transcripts are preferred and can allow for faster processing of the application. Transcripts should not be submitted via email.
- It is your choice to submit international college/university transcripts for admission purposes and transfer credit determination. However, once ASU personnel evaluate transfer credit, you no longer have the option to eliminate those credits from your record.
Links to Texas College/University Transcript Ordering Websites
The list below includes links to college and university websites with instructions on how to order transcripts to send to Angelo State University. If a link does not work, please visit the college/university website and search for “order transcript.”