Alumni Chapters Leaders
Your involvement and strong leadership within your chapter are vital to our efforts to enhance, strengthen and promote alumni connections.
Thank you for taking on the extraordinary and fulfilling role of leader in our chapter program. You are part of a dedicated group of volunteers committed to keeping Angelo State alumni connected to our alma mater and each other.
The strength of each Angelo State Alumni Chapter depends on the strength of its leadership, and we’re here to help. Together, we can strengthen the bond our alumni have with Angelo State University. Your enthusiasm for and dedication to Angelo State University are invaluable.
We’re here to provide the essential information you need to organize, guide, lead and sustain an effective chapter through a variety of activities each year.
Relentlessly and energetically work to build, strengthen and enrich the relationship among Angelo State University alumni and their alma mater and among all sectors of the extended Ram Family, including alumni, current students, faculty, staff, parents, retirees and friends.
To advance Angelo State University by serving and engaging every member of the extended Ram Family.
Angelo State Core Values
- Integrity: Do the right thing, even if no one knows.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Celebrate, appreciate, and build on our differences.
- Significance: Construct a legacy and reputation of dynamic impact beyond ourselves.
- Community: Collaborate to develop an inclusive sense of place and purpose.
- Commitment: Hold ourselves and each other accountable to our responsibilities.
Questions? Contact Us!
As you carry out your activities, you will be supported by our staff in the Office of Development and Alumni Relations.