Want to bring your own grill? Not a problem!
Anyone can sign up for a tailgate spot. Reserve your spot before game day to ensure you have a place to fire up the Bar-B-Que pit and have a great time. All tailgate reservations must be made in person at the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center located at 1620 University Avenue in San Angelo.
- No glass bottles allowed.
- No kegs allowed.
- No drinking games or binge drinking apparatuses allowed.
- No pets with the exception of service animals.
- No one under the age of 21 may consume alcohol.
- Alcohol consumption will only be permitted in the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center parking lot and designated tailgate areas of Foster Field.
- Each tailgate spot consists of two parking spaces.
- Tailgate set-up may begin at 10 a.m. and gates will close at 2:30 p.m. with no more vehicles allowed in the parking lot.
- Tailgating ends at the end of the football game and all areas must be cleaned and closed by this time.
- Each party is responsible for its own area and keeping that area clean.
- Only one vehicle per tailgate spot. This vehicle must be parked reasonably without blocking the walkway.
- No sound systems allowed.
- If there are any issues, please contact the ASU Police at the event or any of the ASU Alumni Association staff.
The ASU Alumni Association reserves the right to ask any party that is not complying with these rules to leave at any time during the event. The ASU Alumni Association also reserves the right to reject any future tailgate spot requests from any party that does not comply with these rules.
For more information, call the Alumni Association at 325-942-2122.