Want to bring your own grill? Not a problem!
Tailgate spots are free and open to the public but must be reserved in advance. Prime spots are limited so please come early to guarantee a desired location. All tailgate reservations must be made in person at the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center located at 1620 University Avenue in San Angelo.
- Tailgate set-up may begin at 10 a.m. and gates will close with no vehicles allowed in or out during the designated times below:
- September 15 & 29 - 3-7pm
- October 13 & 27: 1-5pm
- November 3: 11am-3pm
- Each tailgate spot consists of two parking spaces.Only one vehicle per tailgate spot. This vehicle must be parked reasonably without blocking the walkway.
- Tailgating ends at the end of the football game and all areas must be cleaned and closed by this time. Please see football schedule for game times.
- Complimentary entertainment, food, and drinks will be provided beginning 2 1/2 hours before game time.
- No glass bottles or binge drinking games allowed.
- No pets with the exception of service animals.
- Alcohol consumption will only be permitted in the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center parking lot and designated tailgate areas of Foster Field.
- Due to a DJ and live band performance, no personal sound systems allowed.
- If there are any issues, please contact the ASU Police at the event or any of the ASU Alumni Association staff.
For more information, please contact Sierra Humble at the ASU Alumni Association.