Want to bring your own grill or just want to have your own space to hang out during Ram Jam? Come by and reserve a tailgate spot for one Ram Jam or the whole season!
Tailgate spots are free and open to the public but must be reserved in advance. Prime spots are limited so please come early to guarantee a desired location. All tailgate reservations must be made in person at the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center located at 1620 University Avenue in San Angelo.
Tailgate reservations for the 2020 football season are currently postponed until further notice. Stay healthy and keep checking back for updates!
2020 Tailgating Guidelines
- Tailgate set-up may begin at 10 a.m. and gates will close with no vehicles allowed in or out during the designated times below:
- Sept 3: 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Sept 12, Oct 10, Oct 31: 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Nov 14: 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Tailgating ends at the end of the football game and all areas must be cleaned and closed by this time.
- Complimentary entertainment, food, and drinks will be provided beginning 2 1/2 hours before game time.
- No glass bottles or binge drinking games allowed.
- Vehicles are not allowed to park inside tailgate areas.
- No pets with the exception of service animals.
- Alcohol consumption will only be permitted in the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center parking lot and designated tailgate areas of Foster Field.
- Due to a DJ and live band performance, no personal sound systems allowed.
- If there are any issues, please contact the ASU Police at the event or any of the ASU Alumni Association staff.
For more information, please contact Sierra Humble at the ASU Alumni Association.