Want to bring your own grill or just want to have your own space to hang out during Ram Jam? Come by and reserve a tailgate spot for one Ram Jam or the whole season!
Tailgate spots are free and open to the public but must be reserved in advance. Prime spots are limited so please come early to guarantee a desired location. All tailgate reservations must be made in person at the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center located at 1620 University Avenue in San Angelo.
2022 tailgate reservations for alumni and community members will begin on Monday, July 18!
2022 tailgate reservations for student groups will begin on Friday, Aug. 19!
Come by the LeGrand Alumni & Vistors Center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
We look forward to seeing our Ram Fam again this fall!
- Tailgate set-up will be from 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.* Gates will close at 2:30 p.m.* with no vehicles allowed inside the tailgate area. Please make plans for parking after you drop off your tailgating gear!
- Tailgating will end at 8 p.m.* and all areas must be cleaned and closed at this time.
- Live entertainment and food will be provided from 3-5 p.m.* The Alumni Association Members’ Room inside of the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center will also be open during that time. Don’t forget to renew your membership so you can join us!
- No glass bottles allowed.
- Vehicles are not allowed to park inside tailgate areas.
- No animals with the exception of service animals.
- Alcohol consumption will only be permitted in the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center parking lot and designated tailgate areas of Foster Field.
- Anyone 21 and over wishing to consume alcohol will need to get a free wristband from the wristband stations each Ram Jam. Each individual must present a valid government issued photo ID to receive a wristband.
- Due to a DJ and live band performance, no personal sound systems allowed.
- If there are any issues, please contact the ASU Police at the event or any of the ASU Alumni Association staff.
*Times are based on a 6 p.m. game start time. For the 7 p.m. game start time on Thursday, Sept. 1, all tailgate and Ram Jam times will be pushed back 1 hour. All times subject to change with any game time changes.
For More Information
ASU Alumni Association