Tailgate spots are free and open to the public but must be reserved in advance. Prime spots are limited so please come early to guarantee a desired location. All tailgate reservations must be made in person at the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center located at 1620 University Avenue in San Angelo.
Alumni and Community Members - Tailgate reservations will be available on Wednesday, July 28 starting at 8 AM!
ASU Students and Organizations - Reservations will be available on Friday, August 20 starting at 9 AM!
Please email us at email@example.com for more information!
- Tailgate set-up will be from 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Gates will close at 2:30 p.m. with no vehicles allowed inside the tailgate area. Please make plans for parking after you drop off your tailgating gear!
- Tailgating will end at 8 p.m. and all areas must be cleaned and closed at this time.
- Live entertainment and food will be provided from 3-5 p.m. The Alumni Association Members’ Room inside of the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center will also be open during that time. Don’t forget to renew your membership so you can join us!
- No glass bottles allowed.
- Vehicles are not allowed to park inside tailgate areas.
- No pets with the exception of service animals.
- Alcohol consumption will only be permitted in the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center parking lot and designated tailgate areas of Foster Field.
- Due to a DJ and live band performance, no personal sound systems allowed.
- If there are any issues, please contact the ASU Police at the event or any of the ASU Alumni Association staff.
For More Information
ASU Alumni Association