Applicants for teaching, graduate or research assistantships must complete and submit this Assistantship Application to the department in which they wish to work, along with three letters of recommendation and a background check.
It is imperative that graduate students are familiar with the policies and processes that a thesis program entails. Steps towards a Master’s Thesis should serve as a general guide and timeline for helping students get started in their pursuit of completing a thesis. Comprehensive information regarding thesis processes and thesis formatting is found in the Thesis Manual.
- Steps towards a Master’s Thesis
- Thesis Manual
- Application for Appointment of Graduate Thesis Advisory Committee
- Research Compliance (IRB/IACUC forms)
These thesis templates are for the title, approval and electronic approval pages and are divided depending on the number of committee members you have.
Thesis Formatting Aids
Use these documents to help you format your thesis correctly:
- Common Thesis Formatting Mistakes
- Thesis landscape table format
- Thesis margins with notes
- Thesis checklist
- Creating a table of contents, Word 2010
- Merging PDF files
- Margins for page number placement, Word 2010
Contact the graduate program advisor for your major to get more information about thesis options or available assistantships.