Getting Started with Graduate Admission
Follow this step-by-step process to enroll in a graduate program at Angelo State.
Complete the Graduate Application for Admission.
Review specific information about your application essay on your degree program page.
- Request transcript from your undergraduate institution.
- Check your admission status
Are you an international student? Then you need to meet these international graduate student admission requirements.
- Look into the ASU Distinguished Graduate Scholarship. If you meet the requirements, you’ll automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Check with your academic program for any scholarships that are specific to your intended area of study.
- Check with the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships for information about additional graduate scholarships.
- Consider student employment and/or an assistantship.
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships to learn more about grants and loans.
- Contact the graduate advisor for your academic program for guidance on class selection.
- Review the ASU Catalog for more information about your degree program.
- Search the Class Schedule to see the courses being offered during the semester you plan to enroll.
- You are strongly encouraged to register for the first and second eight week sessions simultaneously, before the first eight week session begins.
After you have been admitted to Angelo State, you will receive a username and password to log in to RamPort where you can:
- Access registration, financial aid and holds information
- Request copies of your transcript
- View your class schedule, grades and account information
- Make credit card payments
Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships