Name for Diploma
Your name will appear on your diploma exactly as you indicated on your Application for Graduation. Please contact the Dean of your College to verify the correct name.
Mailing of Diploma
- Your diploma will be mailed approximately six to eight weeks after commencement, providing there are no financial encumbrances and all requirements have been met.
- It is essential that you provide a correct mailing address on the Application for Graduation for your diploma to be mailed to you.
- Participation in commencement does not guarantee graduation or receipt of a diploma.
- If you are an international student who will no longer be in the country after graduation, we highly recommend having your diploma sent by FedEx. Please contact the Center for International Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Invitations and Diploma Frames
- Invitations and diploma frames are available in the ASU Bookstore.
- Invitation orders should be placed as early as possible to avoid late charges incurred as a result of rush shipping. Contact the ASU Bookstore for details.
The ASU Alumni Association will be hosting the Graduation Fair on Tuesday, Oct. 26, from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. in the C.J. Davidson Conference Center for convenient regalia ordering. During that time, students will be able to order all necessary regalia, invitations and diploma frames.