- A professional photographer will be taking pictures of each graduate as his/her diploma is awarded.
- The photographer will contact you by mail, sending you information about pictures and ordering approximately 10-14 days after graduation.
- It is essential that you provide a correct mailing address on the Application for Graduation for the photographer to mail information to you. Please verify with the Dean of your College that you have provided the correct address.
- If you take advantage of this service, you will not need to have anyone else photograph you.
- Charles Beasley is the professional photographer ASU uses for official graduation photographs. His phone number is 325-949-3310.
- For safety reasons and because it is essential that graduates move quickly and smoothly across the stage, it is not possible to allow additional picture-taking from the floor of the Stephens Arena during the ceremony.
- Immediately following the ceremony, candidates and guests with their own cameras will have the opportunity to take photos with Dr. Brian J. May.
The ASU Special Events Office will be shooting video of each graduation ceremony and will offer a USB for purchase.
- The USB will be ready within 8-10 weeks after graduation.
- The cost of each USB will be $30.
- To request a USB, please submit your order and make your payment through this link https://commerce.cashnet.com/SPEVEN
- For more information, contact the Special Events Office at 325-942-2021.