Through a “whole-community approach” ASU supports and engages the greater San Angelo area by:
- Increasing awareness of good cyber hygiene to the senior citizen population.
- Bringing cybersecurity experts to the greater San Angelo area to educate citizens on the greatest vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to the community.
- Creating opportunities for city and county leaders to collaborate with experts to determine vulnerabilities within critical infrastructure.
- Leverage funding and grant opportunities to continue to grow new and expand existing cybersecurity initiatives.
- Creating a community-wide Information Sharing and Analysis Organization (ISAO).
Questions? Contact Us!
Director of Kay Bailey Hutchison Center for Cyber Intelligence, Innovation, and Security Studies