SOLF Travel Application
After SOAC approves a Travel Application. A pre travel packet is due 30 days prior to the intended departure date.
Pre Travel Packet
Travel Packet (All Travel Paperwork must be typed):
- Travel Authorization Request Form: An advisor should complete this.
- Steps for Requesting a Travel Advance
- Student Traveler Profile: This is for air travel. Each traveler needs to complete and submit this form.
- Student Activity Release Form
- Affirmation Waiver/Liability Release Form
- Student/Group Travel Form
- Student/Group Travel List
- Travel Allowance Form
- Keeping Track of Expenses: Use this form to help you document your expenses while traveling.
For more information visit the student travel page.
Notes for Advisors
Please remember that the advisor is responsible for the money advanced for student travel and for making sure that all paperwork is completed in a timely manner. Please be aware of Student Travel Policies prior to accepting an advance from ASU.
Post Travel Wrap Up
Upon returning from a student trip student organizations have 15 days to wrap up.
- Return unused funds to Accounts Payable (collect a receipt!)
- Submit ALL appropriate receipts (Including Unused funds receipt)
- Submit Student Travel Expense Report, (Note: Advisors must sign this form.)
All information pertaining to the Student Organization Leadership Fund is available in the SOLF Guidelines.