SOLF Travel Application
After SOAC approves a SOLF Application for Travel. A pre travel packet is due 30 days prior to the intended departure date.
Pre Travel Packet
Travel Packet (All Travel Paperwork must be typed):
- Travel Authorization Request Form: An advisor should complete this.
- Steps for Requesting a Travel Advance
- Student Traveler Profile: This is for air travel. Each traveler needs to complete and submit this form.
- Student Activity Release Form
- Affirmation Waiver/Liability Release Form
- Student/Group Travel Form
- Student/Group Travel List
- Travel Allowance Form
- Keeping Track of Expenses: Use this form to help you document your expenses while traveling.
For More Information visit https://www.angelo.edu/services/travel_office/student_travel.php
Notes for Advisors
Please remember that the advisor is responsible for the money advanced for student travel and for making sure that all paperwork is completed in a timely manner. Please be aware of Student Travel Policies prior to accepting an advance from ASU.
Post Travel Wrap Up
Upon returning from a student trip student organizations have 15 days to Wrap Up.
- Return unused funds to Accounts Payable (collect a receipt!)
- Submit ALL appropriate receipts (Including Unused funds receipt)
- Submit Student Travel Expense Report, (Note: Advisors must sign this form.)
All information pertaining to the Student Organization Leadership Fund is available in the SOLF Guidelines