Get a TexShare Card
Access the collections of academic and public libraries all over Texas — get a TexShare Card! They’re good for one semester at a time. The card enables you to go to a member library and check out items from their collection. Find a member library near you!
On-campus - ASU currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff: bring your picture ID and ASU OneCard to the Library Circulation Desk, and we’ll issue you a TexShare card.
ATTENTION: Distance Learning and Dual Credit Students
ASU currently enrolled students who do not have an ASU OneCard may obtain a TexShare Card by following the steps below:
- Scan or photocopy your driver’s license and ASU ID Card on a sheet of paper and add the following information:
- your CID
- current mailing address
- phone number
- note requesting a TexShare card.
- Send your request via one of the following means:
- Fax it to Circulation Desk, ASU Library, at 325-942-2198,
- Mail it to:
Porter Henderson Library
Attn: Circulation Desk
Angelo State University
ASU Station #11013
San Angelo, TX 76909-1013
- We will mail your TexShare card to the mailing address you provided.
For more information about the TexShare Card program, visit the following links: