Community Service: Earth Day Event
Join us Tuesday, April 22, 2014 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the canopy area between the University Center and the ASU Library for our annual Earth Day Celebration to support environmental education and protection.
CSI Community Service Programs and the Multicultural Center invite you to celebrate this day with us as we demonstrate our support by raising awareness about environmental issues and participating in recycling and mindful activities.
Be a part of these Earth friendly activities:
- ASU Energy Conservation Initiative: Conserve energy in your office by turning off the overhead lights as possible during Earth Day.
- Earth Day Photo Booth: Make your very own picture frame out of recycled materials!
- Water Conservation Q&A Activity: Obtain water conservation information; answer questions correctly and win a mini-cactus.
- No-Sew Pillows: Bring your old t-shirts to fill with shredding paper and create a pillow!
- Button Badge Re-makes: Cut out any photo from a magazine (or bring in your personal photo) and re-pin them to your new and creative recycled button badge!
- “No Carbon-Footprint” Photo: If you ride your bike or walk to work, please join us at 11:00 a.m. for a group photo!
- Join us for food, music & more!