Dual Credit Orientation- August 16
Porter Henderson Library 304
This orientation is designated for local high school students who have been accepted to Angelo State University as dual credit students, and who intend on taking classes on Angelo State’s campus during the 2017-2018 school year.
During Dual Credit Orientation, students will:
- Learn about RamPort and obtain access to ASU technology.
- Learn about library and tutoring services.
- Obtain ASU OneCard and parking permits (IF needed).
- Discuss essential items such as buying textbooks, paying tuition, and adding/dropping classes.
To obtain a parking permit, the following will need to be present at orientation:
- a valid driver’s license
- a valid insurance card
- license plate number
- year, make, model, and color of your vehicle
Accepted dual credit students only. If you would like to check your application status, please contact your local high school counselor or the Dual Credit Coordinator at Angelo State, Angie Fraga