ASU Summer Send-Off
It is a great chance for these students to get to know each other before they arrive on campus. It’s the beginning of a support system that eases the anxiety of leaving home and heading off to college life. Parents can also build a network with other local parents and alumni in the area.
These informal gatherings take place across Texas and are designed to ease the anxiety of leaving home, foster a sense of community and celebrate being part of the ASU Family. Many new students will have already attended orientation, so a Summer Send-Off is the perfect time to continue forming new friendships with fellow RAMS and get answers to any new questions. It is also a time for parents and family members to build their own support system as families embark on this journey together. New students and families can learn more about life at ASU from current students, families, staff and alumni. Join us for a program this summer!
Who is Hosting?
- Ms. Lorina G. Soza, Family Relations & Activity Coordinator of Housing & Residential Programs
- Zamika Bradley, Ram Family Connection Student Assistant
- Amanda Peralta Jasso, Ram Family Connection Student Assistant
Who Will Be There?
- Dr. Javier Flores, Vice President of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management (SAEM)
- Mrs. Jessica Lynn Gooch, Assistant Director of Housing & Residential Programs
All incoming freshman, current students, alumni and their families are invited to attend!