Engineering Advancement Exam
The exam is 2 hours in length. It will consist of 7 short answer/problem questions. The exam will include the follow questions:
- (1) Dynamics Question
- (2) Statics Questions
- (1) Intro to Engineering Question
- (1) Surveying Question
- (2) Applied Math/Physics Questions related to Statics & Dynamics
The exam will be closed book.
You may bring up to four single sided (or two double sided) 8.5” x 11” sheets of hand written notes. These will be collected at the end of the exam.
Bring an NCEES approved calculator, pencils, and a straight edge.
The following is the full list of calculators approved for 2017:
- Casio: All fx-115 and fx-991 models (Any Casio calculator must have “fx-115” or “fx-991” in its model name.)
- Hewlett Packard: The HP 33s and HP 35s models, but no others
- Texas Instruments: All TI-30X and TI-36X models (Any Texas Instruments calculator must have “TI-30X” or “TI-36X” in its model name.)
Complete the form to register for the Engineering Advancement Exam.