ASU Symphony Orchestra: Rites and Celebrations
The ASU Symphony Orchestra will perform in Murphey Hall for an exciting season finale with works by Berlioz, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky and Britten! This performance will feature violinist Annie Chalex-Boyle from Texas Tech University. In the second half, the ASU Symphony will be joined by the Central High School Varsity Orchestra to perform Benjamin Britten’s “Mont Juic Suite Op. 12.”
- H. Berlioz, Hungarian March from “The Damnation of Faust Op. 24”
- L. van Beethoven, “Romance for Violin and Orchestra Op. 50 No. 2 in F Major”
Annie Chalex-Boyle, violin
- Tchaikowsky, Waltz from “The Sleeping Beauty Op. 66”
- Benjamin Britten, “Mont Juic Op. 12”
- Robert W. Smith, “Rites of Tamburo”
The ASU Symphony is directed by Dr. Fagner M. Rocha.
The Central High School Orchestra director is Emilee Hall-Rocha.
THE EVENT IS FREE
However, due to ticket policy, any person attending the concert, including infants and children who may sit on your lap, will be required to have a ticket.
Visit sanangelopac.org, find the event under “Upcoming Events” and click on the pink “BUY” button for your free ticket. This allows ticket count for seating, etc.