Dinner Theatre: David Ives Short Plays
Repeats daily until Jul. 28
Carr Education-Fine Arts Building
$20.00 - General Admission $15.00 - Non-ASU Students & Arts@ASU Subscribers $12.50 - ASU Students & Activity Cardholders (1 ticket per cardholder)
A collection of plays by the master of the short-play form, David Ives. What would interest you in a play?
Doors open at 6:45 pm for dinner service.
- The way to have a perfect date? – “Sure Thing”
- A round-robin of relationships and dinners? – “7 Menus”
- Mayflies falling in love? – “Time Flies”
- A would-be Don Juan on a miniature golf course? – “Fore Play or: The Art of the Fugue”
- Construction workers sharing secrets of their past? – “Mere Mortals”
- Mesopotamian construction workers on their way to build the Tower of Babel? – “Babel’s in Arms