Meet the Lenders Luncheon: Your Connection to Capital
This event is designed to help you gain insight into how lenders assess the funding for potential projects. This is a can’t miss opportunity to interact with an organization that could help make a major difference in your business.
A panel of lenders from local banks will be on hand to provide tips on the commercial lending process and finding financing for your business. In addition, the lenders will answer questions on small business lending. For those starting a business and for those looking for financing for their existing business this is a great opportunity to meet local lenders and learn more about your financing options.
An alternative financing panel will also take questions on their financing program. Some of these alternative financing options are micro-loans, revolving loans, factoring (invoice financing), BREP financing assistance from COSADC, etc.
- Bruce Partain - President, San Angelo Chamber of Commerce
Local Lender Panelists
- Panel Moderator: Chris Evatt - President and CEO of First Financial Bank
- Reid Stultz - Senior Vice President / Lending, Bank of San Angelo
- Casey Barrett - President/CEO, Texas Bank
- Stephen Franco - Senior Vice President, Sonora Bank
- Luke Uherik - Senior Vice President, First Financial Bank of San Angelo
Alternative Financing Panelists
- Panel Moderator: Adriana Havins - Senior Credit Analyst, Crockett National Bank
- Amy Crawford -Security Business Capital (sponsor), Vice President - Operations Manager
- Richard Grimes - North Texas Certified Development Corporation (sponsor), Vice President
- Robert Zuniga -People Fund, Loan Officer
- Albert Rodriguez - Tom Green County Revolving Loan Fund
- Shannon Scott - City of San Angelo Development Corporation BREP program, Business Retention and Expansion Coordinator
Lunch will be served by Kenny Blanek Catering