Respondus LockDown Browser & Monitor
Instructor Training for LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor: Prevent Cheating During Online Exams
This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams. The session provides a detailed demonstration of both applications, including new enhancements that make Respondus Monitor even more effective and easy to use.
Follow this link to register for the webinar.
This session will include an in-depth training on both LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor - for instructors new to either application, and for anyone who wants a refresher. It will also highlight new enhancements that make Respondus Monitor even more effective and easy to use.
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non- proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
Each training will cover, from the instructor perspective:
- How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- How to use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
- How Respondus Monitor provides greater flexibility for when and where tests are taken
- Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including student videos
- Best practices and tips for success with both applications
The session will conclude with a Q&A period.