Rams Go Green - Power Down Challenge
For the entire month of April, compete with all the residence halls to see who can save the most energy. The residence hall with the largest percent drop in energy consumption wins a grand prize pizza party!
ENERGY SAVING TIPS
Here’s how you can contribute:
- Unplug electronics from the wall.
- Use power strips when possible.
- Turn off lights when you leave.
- Use natural light when you can.
- Change your thermostat up/down by 1-2 degrees.
- Turn off fans when you leave.
- Turn off TVs when not in use.
- Wash your clothes in cold water.
Sign the below pledge to conserve energy and spread the word! The residence hall with the greatest number of pledges will win an ICE CREAM PARTY for the entire hall!
And look for Twitter mini-contests throughout the month from Tri-Beta and the Ram Fam!