Lunch and Education Session Rotations
11:00am - 3:45pm
C.J. Davidson Conference Center and University Auditorium
The Class of 2023 will have lunch together as the newest members of the Ram Fam. Students will then be split into small groups by major and rotate through important education sessions.
Lunch will take place at the Caf Green. Please bring your OneCard.
Special Training/Education Sessions
All first-year students will attend 30-minute sessions addressing educational topics, including:
- Academic advising and support centers (Freshman College)
- Dining on campus and Meal Plan 101 (Housing and Residential Programs)
- Healthy Living (ASU Counseling Services, University Health Clinic sponsored by Shannon Hospital and UREC)
- Blackboard Introduction, RamPort training and installing RamMail on a mobile device (Information Technology)
- We Take Care of Our Own (Student Disability Services, Office of Student Conduct and Career Development)
- Money management (Financial Aid)
- Know About Title IX (Ofice of Title IX Compliance)