Delta Sigma Pi: Meet The Chapter
Come out and meet our chapter! Students interested in joining Delta Sigma Pi will get the chance to talk with members of the organization one-on-one and also get to hear from our featured panel for the event.
Students are welcomed to come and register on sight for recruitment, but can register at any time. REGISTER HERE. Attire for this event is Business Casual/Professional.
- Taylor Avant, International Business Major
- Ryan Elderton, Finance Major
- James Marques, International Business Major
- Daniel Dixon, Finance and Accounting Major
- Eryck Rodriguez, Finance Major
- Thalia Lopez, ASU Alumni
To be eligible for membership all members must be pursuing one of the following: (Minors in these fields do not qualify)
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s Degree offered by the Norris-Vincent College of Business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agribusiness
Spring 2020 Recruitment will occur between January 21st and January 30th. The last day to register for recruitment will be January 30th by 9:00pm. Going through recruitment does not guarantee pledgeship and/or membership within the fraternity. Recruitment events are designed to give you the “Deltasig Experience” before being a part of the organization. Each event is constructed to provide you with as much information as possible to see if Delta Sigma Pi is right for you. All recruits are welcomed to attend ALL events, however you must attend one event to be considered for membership.