Town Hall: Research Studies in Fall 2020
Our goal is to keep you informed and make sure the Ram Family is safe and healthy as we make plans to reopen campus this fall.
We want to answer your questions about how the fall semester will look for research studies with the new fall schedule and safety measures in place.
Please join us to hear these panelists give an overview and answer your questions about research studies, including travel, alternatives for doing research safely, compliance, funding and more in Fall 2020:
- Dr. Micheal Salisbury, Dean of the College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Dr. Steven T. Brewer, Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology and Sociology | M.S. Program Director, Experimental Psychology
- Dr. Tay Hack, Professor, Department of Psychology and Sociology
- Dr. Edith M. Osborne, Professor, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Katie Plum, Director of Sponsored Projects, College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Elizabeth Randell, Director of Student Research, Office of Sponsored Projects, College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Dr. Chase Runyan, Chair of the Department of Agriculture | Director of MIR | Research Scientist
- Sam Spooner, Director of Risk and Emergency Management
Click here to log in to the event on August 4.
Event number: 133 266 3243
Event password: Rambouillet
Dial in by phone:
US Toll +1-415-655-0001
Show all global call-in numbers
Access code: 133 266 3243
You may submit your questions now or during the event.
The submission period for this form has now ended.