Agriculture Research Field Assistant
Routine agronomic procedure in research plots – plot establishment, planting, weeding, irrigation, spraying, plant and pest ratings, harvesting/sampling. Assist employer in performing procedures required by research protocols. Cleaning lab containers, utensils, and sampling equipment
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Basic listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- General knowledge of farming desired
- Tractor experience preferred
- Punctuality and dependability required
Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 with full time possibilities during summer and school breaks.
Hourly wage $9 to $12 depending on education and experience.
Call Brandon Ripple at 325-656-8581 (cell) or 325-651-4641 (office) or send e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.