Back to School Checklist
July 05, 2017
Pick up your parking pass
- When you come onto campus during Rambunctious Week, stop by the Parking Services Office (located in the General Services building) and pick up your parking pass. You don’t want to get a parking ticket!
Choose your meal plan
- Log onto your MyHousing.angelo.edu account. Under the “dining” tab, select “select/change meal plan”. Choose the term you are choosing your meal plan for and decide from the options given to you. More info. on dining plans can be found here.
Get to know your future roommate
- Your MyHousing.angelo.edu account tells you who you are rooming with and gives you this person’s email address. Contact them and start to get to know each other!
Buy everything you need for your dorm
- Begin to gather all of the necessities like bedsheets, towels, stationary items and snacks. Be aware of all of the things you cannot bring onto campus, like a toaster and microwave. You can find more information on what is/isn’t allowed on campus here.
Pick up your mailbox key
- Before classes begin, you will be assigned a mailbox key and receive an email to your angelo.edu email address telling you the exact address to where you will be receiving mail. When you get onto campus during Rambunctious week, go to the Post Office (located in the University Center) to pick up your mail jey.
Buy your textbooks
- Log onto Ramport.angelo.edu. Click on the “Academics” tab. Under “My Classes”, click “find textbooks.” You will be redirected to a new page, where you will need to select the term you are buying books for. You will then be connected to the bookstore, where all of the necessary materials four classes will be brought up. From here, you can purchase your textbooks.
Pay your bill
- Before 5PM the Thursday before classes begin, pay your bill so that your courses don’t get dropped. To do this, log onto your Ramport.angelo.edu account. Click on the “Financial Aid & Billing” tab to the left of the screen. You can pay your bill by clicking the “Pay Online” button.