September 08, 2017
Week 1: ASU Pride
- Family Dinners throughout the week
- Residents from the floors eat with the RA on their floor and get to know those who live around them
- Making Cow Bells while educating residents about ASU traditions and preparing them for the Football Game!
- ASU Jeopardy: food/snacks provided
- ASU Bingo
- Food/snacks provided
- Chill Out
- Hang out and relax with snow cones after the first week of class is over!
- Game Night
- Multiple board games will be provided
Week 2: Time and Space
- S’mores and Cocoa
- Make some s’mores while drinking some cocoa
- Syllabus Party/ Ice Cream
- Go over class syllabus, take notes, eat ice cream
- Table Making
- Color your stress away
- Mandala coloring pages provided
- Speed friending/ Meet Major
- Meet people at ASU by speed friending, and get to know others with the same major.
- Stress and Time Management
- Learn how to manage your time and helpful ways to deal with stress.
Week 3: Community Building
Week 4: Academics
Week 5: Personal Choices
Week 6: Finding Your Fit