ASU Accounting, Economics and Finance
Only graduate students who are not MBA or MPAC majors will be considered.
Seeking an organized, self-motivated individual to help the department, faculty, staff and students. Individual must be proficient in Microsoft programs, particularly Excel. Must be able to work independently, complete tasks with little supervision, manage time effectively and prioritize assignments. Attention to detail, accuracy and privacy are top criteria in a candidate. This position requires a high degree of confidentially and you must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Grade papers
- Watch students take online exams and report concerns
- Input data into repository
- Pull online articles
- Various office duties including: copying, answering phones, filing, greeting guests, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to operate a personal computer using appropriate software such as Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiarity with BlackBoard
- Skill in written and oral communication
Work up to 17.5 hours per week, flexible with class schedule
- Normal hours between 8:00-5:00 pm with occasional evenings, no weekends
- Possible employment during the summer but not guaranteed
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.