Employer: Concho Valley Credit Union
Posted: May 02, 2018
- Processes members transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, etc.)
- Ensure accuracy & legibility of all transactions posting
- Balance cash drawers and transactions daily
- Assist members with questions & problems with their accounts
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Must possess skills in basic mathematics and operating an adding machine
- Must possess effective verbal communication skills and presentation techniques
- Previous experience in cash handling and/or customer service preferred, but will train.
Monday-Friday from 12:00-5:30 pm and Rotating Saturdays
If interested, contact Kimberly Perrine at 325-658-7557. CVCU is located at 1002 Abe Street, San Angelo.