Education and Experience:
High school diploma
Accounting or Finance degree
Must be proficient in Excel and Word and have basic accounting knowledge.
Intermediate financial analysis skills preferred.
Ability to effectively communicate orally or in written form.
Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve problems or resolve issues.
Certifications: None required.
Must be able to work under pressure and exhibit good judgment in making decisions pertaining to the overall health of the bank and its employees. Position requires extended periods of sitting and computer use. In addition, travel between bank branches and to customers and events is required.
Such duties as listed in this description are not meant to be all-inclusive and the employer reserves the right to add, alter, or delete duties as seen fit, with or without notice.
Assisting Controller with various duties, projects and research.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain system of monitoring/balancing various General Ledger accounts.
2. Research and analysis as directed by Controller.
3. Prepare financial reports for monthly Directors meeting.
4. Prepare special project reports as directed by Controller.
5. Perform miscellaneous duties in support of Controller.
Monday - Friday/ 8-5 (up to max of 30 hours a week)
$12.00 - $12.50 (DOE)
Send resume to: email@example.com
Natalie Bachura VP, Human Resources