Have a gentle spirit that is not scared easily under stressful conditions. Will be working with aggressive bees at times and they will require you to remain calm. Be cognitively aware of the environment and risk that may arise in working with bees. This job will be primarily during the spring and summer months which can be warm.
Job Duties Include but not limited to.
• Monitor/Document Bee Health.
• Extract Honey from Combs.
• Hive removal from challenging locations.
• General Carpentry/Construction-Building hive boxes and frames, general demolition to remove wild hives.
• Prefer you to have own pickup-Compensation rate .56 cent per mile.
Varies 2-3 days a week/weekend 12-16 hours.
$12.00 an hour and profit share at the end of harvest season (October).
Send email to Charles “Chuck” Mullin at: firstname.lastname@example.org.