To provide support to the United Way Campaign, President/CEO and United Way Staff in carrying out the organizations objectives.
Work effectively with co-workers at United Way to provide collaborative support Assist and assist with all Campaign related events and activities as needed Conduct Workplace Campaigns which may include travel to companies throughout the 14 county area known as the Concho Valley Lead volunteers and build strong relationships with key individuals and workplace donors Prepare campaign materials and packets for employee campaigns Attend all Loaned Executive meetings and training sessions Keep track of each Loaned Executive’s progress within designated workplace campaign assignments Assist with reports and brochures as needed Secure items for silent auction from local businesses and individuals for annual events Manages assigned activities Other duties as assigned
· Maintain confidentiality of donor records
· Comply fully with corporation’s Code of Ethics
· Work as team member with staff and volunteers
· Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
· Ability to maintain effective working relationships with the public and non-profit agencies
· Ability to be aware of time constraints and adheres to work schedule
5 months/30 hours a week from mid-June through October
5 months/30 hours a week from mid-July through November
$11/hr and gas reimbursement for travel
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.