- Sells a variety of merchandise items such as prepackaged snacks and candy.
- Operates cash register, rings up the sale, receives the money and makes change, processes credit card sales, or charges to member’s account.
- At the end of each tour of duty clears the cash register, and turns over cash and supporting documents as instructed.
- Conducts daily inventories and maintains area in a clean and orderly condition.
- In a food activity- in addition to check out procedures may perform duties such as setting up tables, and serving lines, clearing pates when customers have finished, monitoring or serving from the buffet lines. Cleaning tables and surrounding area after customers are gone.
Intermittent - Guaranteed 0 hours, can work up to 40 hours per week
If interested in applying for this position you may preview the online application: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10913872