Survey Field Crew Member
• Perform daily surveying field work for title surveys, large acreage boundary, and construction staking.
• Communicate daily with project manager and supervisor regarding project details and status.
• Prepare organized field sketches and notes daily.
• Basic deed research
• Interact professionally with clients and land owners.
• Read and interpret construction drawings
• Read and interpret metes and bounds descriptions and subdivision plats.
• Prepare daily reports, time sheet, and other required paperwork.
• Maintain vehicles and equipment
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment to complete assigned projects
• Experience with Trimble equipment including Robotic Total Stations, R10 & R8 GNSS GPS Receivers, and TSC3 hand held receivers a plus but not required
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3d a plus but not required
• Provide work history
• Valid driver’s license, clean background check, and drug screening.
• Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours a week and travel based on project requirements.
• Ability to work in all-weather climates
• Geomatics and GIS educational background a plus but not required
Beginning pay rate based on experience.
Send email to: email@example.com