Seeking an organized, self-motivated individual to help the department, faculty, staff and students. Individual must be proficient in Microsoft programs, particularly Excel. Must be able to work independently, complete tasks with little supervision, manage time effectively and prioritize assignments. Attention to detail, accuracy and privacy are top criteria in a candidate.
Students who are not business majors preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Various office duties: copying, answering phones, filing, greeting guests, etc.
- Grade papers
- Watch students take online exams and report concerns
- Input data into repository
- Pull online articles
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
- This position requires a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to operate a personal computer using appropriate software such as Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiarity with BlackBoard
Skill in written and oral communication
Work up to 20 hours per week, flexible with class schedule
- Normal hours between 8:00-5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Possible employment during the summer but not guaranteed
Please email resume to email@example.com