Fall 2018 Graduation Checklist
October 29, 2018
- Review and verify completion of all degree requirements with your advisor and dean of your college.
- Complete the Application for Graduation form
- Participating in a commencement ceremony does not certify graduation or confirm a degree. Contact the dean of your college to confirm graduation requirements have been met.
- Unofficial List of Candidates
- Pronunciation of Name
- Absence Policy
- Tuition Rebate
Notify Registrar’s Office (325-942-2043) if you need special assistance during commencement have a difficult name pronunciation.
Like the ASU Graduation Ceremony Facebook page for up-to-date reminders.
- Order and send out invitations according to your ceremony date and time
- Purchase cap and gown in the ASU Bookstore (can order via phone 325-942-2335)
- Order class ring
- Order diploma frame
Have your Graduating Senior student check their email for their Senior Send-Off Invitation at the LeGrand Alumni & Visitors Center
Have your student check graduation requirements each week for any updates or unexpected changes. It’s your student’s responsibility to be well informed.