Student Accounts: What students need to do before finalizing each semester
November 20, 2018
At the beginning of each semester, all students should go through a student service checklist to avoid holds on your record that will keep you from completing the following:
- Registering for classes
- Accessing your grades
- Receiving your diploma
- Receiving your transcript
Ram Family Connection asked Martha Perez Cox, Bursar at the ASU’s Controller’s Office, for advice on what all students need to do before finalizing each semester if:
- Make sure all monetary holds have been satisfied. This includes all tuition bills, institutional emergency loans, as well as library fines, parking citations, returning P.O. mail box key, proper dorm check out (if applicable).
Withdrawing from the University…
- If a student is considering withdrawing, we encourage them to reach out to Financial Aid, Scholarship Office and Student Accounts to discuss how the withdrawal would impact their student bill.
For more reference to outline all exemptions and/or waivers, please click the link below:
- Exemptions: Exempts a student from having to pay all tuition and mandated fees or a portion of their tuition.
- Waivers: Waives the out of state tuition to instate tuition.